This modular, padded belt system adds versatility to one of the slimmest and sturdiest on the market.
- 0.75” thick and 4.5” tall
- Neoprene padding creates a “gel-like” comfort
- Adds a level of grip that is unlike any other belt system on the market
- Individual PALS platforms allow the inner belt to be woven inside or outside of the PALS to satisfy user needs for MOLLE mounting or belt mounting for holsters and other accessories.
- Four suspender attachments are positioned strategically if suspenders are needed
- Assembled with a removable HDPE stiffener to add stability and to help install a Velcro®-lined interior belt
TO ACCURATELY DETERMINE THE PROPER SIZE PADDED BELT, TAKE THESE STEPS. FIRST, DETERMINE THE SIZE GAP YOU WANT IN FRONT BETWEEN ENDS OF THE BELT. MOST PEOPLE WANT ABOUT 4 INCHES, BUT SOME LIKE THE BELT TO TOUCH OR EVEN OVERLAP. ONCE YOU HAVE THIS DECIDED, TAKE A TAPE MEASURE AROUND YOUR WAIST WHILE WEARING YOUR EVERYDAY BELT. FINALLY, SUBTRACT THE GAP YOU WANT FROM THE WAIST MEASUREMENT. ORDER THE PADDED BELT CLOSEST TO THIS FINAL MEASUREMENT.
The Standard, 2" Wide "Duty" belt can be added for an additional $23. The "Duty" Style belt has Loop Material Sewn inside and out to "attach" to the Strips of Hook along the Interior Belt Channel and create a SOLID grip of the entire system.
When choosing the Cobra Belt option, your belt will be automatically sized to match the SGPB, NOT YOUR WAIST SIZE. (ex. a medium SureGrip would come with a Large Cobra, Large SGPB / XL Cobra, etc.)